Niche Vans Ė Contract Hire & Leasing
Niche Vans offer van leasing and van contract hire deals on a wide range of commercial vehicles and pickups.
Choose from a huge range of small vans, medium vans and long-wheelbase vans from major manufacturers including Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Ford and Volkswagen.
We also offer a great selection of pickup trucks, tipper vans, crew vans and minibuses.
Niche Vans Delivered Ready For Work!!
- Promote your business with Full and part wraps including design
- Ply lining
- Roof racks
- Window racks
- Chilled, frozen, heated or multi-temperature conversions
- Alloy wheels
- Economy and power enhancements – ECU remaps
- All options can be included within your monthly payments.
Why use Niche Vans?
- We offer the biggest Contract Hire discounts regardless of manufacturer
- All vehicles are UK Supplied with full manufacturer’s warranty
- We tailor Contract Hire funding solutions to match your business or personal requirements
- We offer Contract hire, Finance lease, Discounted outright purchase, Hire purchase
- Our funding rates are amongst the lowest in the industry, for Business or Personal sectors
- 1 to 5 year contracts
- Vans delivered ready for work
- 10,000 to 40,000 miles per annum
- Contract Hire maintenance contracts i.e. includes servicing, tyres, relief vehicle.
- All vehicles are delivered to your door
Funding Options Explained
Contract Hire- One regular payment covers all risks including cost of depreciation and disposal
for a pre-agreed period, 12 to 60 months and an agreed annual mileage of up to 40,000 miles.
Road fund licence is included but a full maintenance package is optional and can be tailored
to your needs.
Finance Lease - Finance Lease is a popular finance agreement for business users and commercial
vehicles where Contract Hire is not suitable. On a Finance Lease agreement, you can choose to pay
either the entire cost of the vehicle, including interest charges, over an agreed lease period or opt to
pay lower monthly rentals with a final payment based on the anticipated resale value of the vehicle.
Finance Lease is not available to Private Individuals but is the preferred option for Partnerships
Limited Companies, Self Employed & Sole Traders due to the significant tax advantages.